Monday, October 24, 2011

Learn do draw BEAUTIFUL realism! Make money!

I have always seen myself as an artist. I have been drawing since I was seven, and have been practicing it all my life. I went to school, gained some knowledge, and even forked up the money for online tools like ebooks, and programs. I enjoy art, and I recently ran across this program! The skills of Christopher Sia are amazing and i have taken it upon me to purchase his product! I would love to pop out pictures like that in seven days! Imagine what you could do with a talent like that, and that quickly!

there are artists out there who make money drawing people's portraits, and that is something I'd really like to do. I have seen these people make kiosks on the Fremont Street Experience here in vegas. People will pay money for you to draw pictures of them, and I have seen this! I for one, would enjoy making others smile as I whisk out a fun portrait! If you love to draw I highly recommend this product!

Click Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment